ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man arrested after police say he led them on a nearly three hour chase through Olmsted and Mower counties is pleading not guilty.
Pablo Rodriguez Jr., 31 of Rochester, is charged with pattern of stalking, 1st degree tampering with witnesses, domestic assault by strangulation, fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle, domestic assault, neglect of a child, and DWI.
Authorities say Rodriguez has a domestic dispute with a woman on April 19 where he punched and choked her and then left with their one-year-old child. Court documents say that led to a law enforcement pursuit that reached speeds close to 100 miles per hour and ended when a deputy on the phone convinced Rodriguez to give himself up.
No trial date has been set.
- Man accused of 100 mph chase with child in the car pleads not guilty
- Cresco man pleads guilty to 100 mph chase along I-35
- Spring Valley man pleads guilty to 100 mph chase
- Minnesota man pleads not guilty in 100 mph chase
- Guilty plea in 100+ mph chase
- Man arrested for going over 100 mph pleads guilty
- Not guilty plea in 100 mph Floyd County chase
- Second guilty plea for second 100 mph chase
- Plea change in 100 mph chase
- Cross-border chase reaches over 100 mph