OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - An 88-year-old man suffered minor injuries Friday after he lost control of his vehicle.
Thomas Robinson, of Rochester, was driving in the 2000 block of 45th St. SE in Marion Township when he ran into a big pile of dirt on the road near where roadwork was being done.
He was taken to St. Marys for suspected minor injuries.
- Man, 88, suffers minor injuries after Olmsted Co. crash
- One driver suffers life-threatening injuries in Olmsted County crash
- 1 suffers minor injuries after rollover crash in Rochester
- Minor injuries after Rochester crash
- Injuries reported in Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Man facing life-threatening injuries after Olmsted County crash
- Sheriff: Man suffers significant injuries after mother runs him over on purpose in Olmsted Co.
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Olmsted County snow plow collision
- Man suffers minor injuries, had to be extricated after accident in Hancock County
- Teen suffers cut in Olmsted County assault