OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A 62-year-old Stewartville man is facing charges for criminal sexual conduct with a juvenile.
Craig Jech was taken into custody Tuesday night after the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said he inappropriately touched the victim several times between two different incidents from June 4-8.
Jech is known to the victim, authorities said.
He is facing two felony charges for third-degree criminal sexual conduct with a juvenile, fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct with a juvenile and indecent exposure willfully/lewdly.
- Man, 62, facing criminal sexual conduct charges in southern MN
- Freeborn Co. man facing felony criminal sexual conduct charge
- Sheriff: Man facing potential sexual conduct charge in connection to southern MN attack
- Oakland man sentenced for criminal sexual conduct
- Sheriff: Criminal sexual conduct by southern MN police officer began in 1992
- Sheriff: Men's leader in southern MN church accused of criminal sexual conduct
- Police conduct raid on southern MN house
- Guilty plea in Austin criminal sexual conduct
- Man with lengthy criminal record facing more felony charges in southern MN
- Southern MN man facing 5 felony charges related to sexual abuse