ROCHESTER, Minn. – One man is sent to the hospital after having a medical emergency while driving.
Authorities on scene tell KIMT it happened while the man was driving through the light near 55th Street NW.
He hit the gas pedal and his son, who was in the car with him, pulled the wheel. This caused the car to go through the fence along the Highway 52 North entrance ramp towards Holiday Gas Station, and hit four parked cars in the parking lot.
The driver was the only one transported to receive medical attention.
- Driver crashes into cars in parking lot after having medical emergency on road
- Police: Medical emergency causes crash, hospitalization in Rochester
- Deteriorating roads affecting drivers
- Parking lot assault reported in Rochester
- Trial set in parking lot knife attack
- Rochester woman sentenced for parking lot collision
- Medical condition results in Rochester crash
- Buffalo Center man sentenced for bar parking lot incident
- Companies spreading sand in parking lots bear some liability
- Stranded vehicle in Roosevelt Elementary parking lot won't receive ticket