EYOTA, Minn.-The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency held a public informational meeting on the Magellan Pipeline Corporation’s proposal to expand its fuel terminal near Eyota.
The company wants to build a 5-million gallon tank at its petroleum storage and loading facility.
For community members like Jim Franke it’s a way to bring financial benefits to the city.
“It’ll add a few jobs here in town and it should be good for the city,”said Jim.
The state pollution agency says your comment has to be written and submitted to be counted.
The comment period ends February 6th.
Comments can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to him at the MPCA, 520 Lafayette Road N., St. Paul, MN 55155-4194.
- MPCA invites public comment on proposed expansion
- Proposed swine expansion causes questions to rise
- Ronald McDonald house expansion
- Developers discuss proposed apartment complex in Garner with public
- Mayo Clinic announces the Gonda Building's 11-floor expansion for clinical care, a hotel, and public spaces
- Iowa House approves expansive immigration enforcement bill
- Signing Opportunity: Ronald McDonald House Expansion Project
- Prep XC highlights from the Osage Invitational
- Public comment session after news a full-service hospital is feasible
- Chateau Theater accepting proposals