MASON CITY, Iowa – A Minnesota man accused of stealing a pickup truck in North Iowa is pleading not guilty.
Christian Kelly Brodt, 25 of Blaine, MN, is accused of taking the truck from Tony’s Tire Service in Clear Lake in August 2018. The truck was eventually found heavily damaged and abandoned on Interstate 94 near Minneapolis.
Brodt booked into the Cerro Gordo County jail on February 5. He’s now entered a not guilty plea to 1st degree theft. A trial is set to begin on April 9.
- MN man pleads not guilty to Clear Lake truck theft
- Minnesota man pleads guilty to Clear Lake truck theft
- Minnesota man arrested for Clear Lake truck theft
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Clear Lake man pleads not guilty to sexual abuse
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- Eyota man pleads guilty to car theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to motorcycle theft