MASON CITY, Iowa – A Minnesota man accused of stealing a pickup truck in North Iowa is pleading not guilty.
Christian Kelly Brodt, 25 of Blaine, MN, is accused of taking the truck from Tony’s Tire Service in Clear Lake in August 2018. The truck was eventually found heavily damaged and abandoned on Interstate 94 near Minneapolis.
Brodt booked into the Cerro Gordo County jail on February 5. He’s now entered a not guilty plea to 1st degree theft. A trial is set to begin on April 9.
- MN man pleads not guilty to Clear Lake truck theft
- Minnesota man pleads guilty to Clear Lake truck theft
- Minnesota man arrested for Clear Lake truck theft
- Clear Lake storage unit burglars plead guilty
- Minnesota man pleads guilty to Lake Mills snowmobile thefts
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Clear Lake man pleads not guilty to sexual abuse
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Man pleads not guilty to trashing a Clear Lake apartment
- Not guilty plea to Clear Lake purse theft