OSAGE, Iowa – A Mower County man is pleading not guilty to sex crimes in North Iowa.
Douglas David Young, 60 of Lyle, is charged in Mitchell County with 3rd degree sex abuse and two counts of lascivious acts with a child.
He was arrested July 25.
A trial is scheduled to begin on September 11.
- Lyle man pleads not guilty to North Iowa sex crimes
- North Carolina man pleads guilty to Freeborn County sex crime
- Man pleads guilty to crimes in two North Iowa counties
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to drug crimes
- Long-time sex crime fugitive pleads guilty
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty in North Iowa
- North Iowa occupational therapist pleads guilty to federal crimes
- Man pleads not guilty to drug and sex crimes
- Austin man pleads guilty to child sex crime
- Lime Springs man pleads guilty to more child sex crimes