ROCHESTER, Minn.- Viktor with the Minnesota Vikings made a trip to Rochester for his quest to stop bullying.
A student and a teacher from St. Pius X School were awarded the Defender of Kindness award.
The award recognizes those who have gone above and beyond to stand up, take action, open up and protect against bullying.
Kindergarten teacher Emily Heydon and 4th-grader George Restovich are doing just that.
The emcee of the event was a Minnesota Vikings cheerleader who's actually a Rochester native.
- SE Minnesota student and teacher awarded Defender of Kindness
- Kindness Rocks
- SE Minnesota students focus on art at annual conference
- Ellison says he'll defend Minnesota's abortion restrictions
- Minnesota teacher accused of having sex with former student
- Minnesota teacher accused of abusing students loses license
- SE Minnesota community celebrates life of girl who died of leukemia: 'She showed people how to be genuine and kind'
- Minnesota Acts of Kindness Week wants to have impact
- Kindness is Powerful
- Kindness in Chalk Day