ROCHESTER, Minn. - Law enforcement officers are out looking to raise money for a special group of people.
The fundraising campaign is called"Cop on a roof." They're collecting donations for the law enforcement torch run, which benefits Special Olympics Minnesota.
People walking by were able to give a donation in exchange for a free donut coupon. Jessie Hare and her family made a stop to donate and enjoy a tasty treat. They have a family member with special needs and see the Special Olympics as a way for everyone to feel welcomed.
“A great way to raise money for a really good organization and it's fun for the kids and fun for the adults and you get donuts,” she said.
To donate, Click here.
- Local law enforcement raises money for Special Olympics
- Local law enforcement raise money for memorial site
- How does encryption affect local law enforcement?
- Local law enforcement receives tactical medicine training
- Rochester area law enforcement run final leg of torch run for Special Olympics Minnesota
- Local father raising money for water fountains
- Local theatre raising money for immigrant families
- Law enforcement stepping up patrol
- Law Enforcement and social media
- Law Enforcement Has Trouble Hiring