ROCHESTER, Minn.- Two local gym's are merging to provide a bigger and better fitness facility on seventh street in Rochester.
That’s just in time for the new year onslaught of sudden fitness fanatics.
The Northgate Health Club is merging with Edge Fitness.
For current members at Edge, members will have to move to the health club on seventh street. Ronaele Hoffman and Lynn Bounds tell KIMT that this isn't about competition, it’s about residents in the med-city being fit.
“Basically two local businesses with local ownership coming together and creating a great place for our members and new members possibly,” said Hoffman.
The full transition is expected to be completed in the new year.
- Local fitness centers merging
- Two North Iowa social service agencies are merging
- Getting fit after Christmas
- Forest City water is fit to drink
- Local recycling centers manage increased recycling from holidays
- Local Coffee Shop collecting donations for Alternative Learning Center students
- Gyms reacting to Life TIme Fitness cutting cable news
- Mason City woman found fit for trial on hotel vandalism
- FastCare North Center opens
- Local business creates its own warming center to offer shelter from the cold