ROCHESTER, Minn.- It's one of the first things you notice about someone when you meet them, their pearly whites.
At the Northwest Dental Group in Rochester their providing quality dental care to people who don't have access to oral health care.
Dr. Rob Vander Broek said a healthy smile should be available to everyone and that’s why he offers it for free every year.
“You get someone out of pain immediately or fix their smile immediately they don't have to go on long term medications or something like that,” said Vander Broek.
- Local dentists provide free dental care
- Breaking barriers of dental care
- Local dentist office collecting candy for soldiers
- Mower County dentist office visits schools
- Mason City students give back to those in need of dental care
- Austin check for kid's dental program
- North Iowa dental office reducing opioid prescriptions
- Wisdom for wisdom: North Iowa woman gets free dental work after family's house fire
- Minnesota day care provider accused of killing infant girl
- Volunteers provide food, care in wake of Iowa tornadoes