LE ROY, Minn.- Leroy-Ostrander Public School’s Wednesday night school board meeting left a lot of parents and community members with questions.
Trevor Carrier is a 5th-grade teacher, assistant football coach and basketball coach for the school. But the school board decided to not renew his coaching positions. He’s not the only one under the magnifying glass, though.
Principal and football coach Aaron Hungerholt’s coaching position was also not renewed.
This investigation has cost the school just about $24,000, according to Superintendent Jeff Sampson.
He tells KIMT there aren’t many details they can release at this time as the investigation continues.
He can, however, say that allegations came out and it is school policy to conduct an investigation on any allegation made.
We will have more information on this story as it becomes available.
- Details scarce as Leroy-Ostrander Public School teacher and principal under investigation
- Countdown to Kickoff: LeRoy-Ostrander
- Golden Apple Award: Tiffany Timm, LeRoy-Ostrander
- Parents want answers at Leroy-Ostrander
- LeRoy-Ostrander and Southland: A rivalry reborn
- StormTeam 3 Tour at Leroy-Ostrander Elementary
- LeRoy-Ostrander enjoys hot stretch to open season
- UPDATE: Boil Advisory lifted for Ostrander
- LeRoy man accused of Riceville burglary
- New Bike Program Launched in Leroy