AUSTIN, Minn. – A man is pleading guilty to damaging Ed’s Floral shop in LeRoy.
Jeffrey Michael Phillips. 36 of LeRoy, was arrested on May 20. Authorities say he became agitated when he had to leave Travel Lanes Bar because it was closing and punched the window of the flower shop.
He was charged with 1st degree damage to property, a felony, but entered a guilty plea Thursday to 3rd degree property damage, a gross misdemeanor.
Phillips is scheduled to be sentenced on January 31, 2019.
- LeRoy man pleads guilty to damaging a business
- LeRoy man accused of Riceville burglary
- Man pleads not guilty to damaging 'Field of Dreams' site
- Man pleads guilty to stalking and property damage.
- Man pleads guilty to shooting up Austin business
- Golden Apple Award: Tiffany Timm, LeRoy-Ostrander
- Parents want answers at Leroy-Ostrander
- LeRoy man accused of smashing window at floral shop
- Gruelke pleads guilty
- Najera pleads not guilty