MOWER COUNTY, Minn. – A LeRoy man is facing a first-degree criminal mischief charge for allegedly damaging Ed’s Floral in LeRoy on May 20.
Jeffrey Phillips, 36, is accused of leaving Travel Lanes Bar before he was seen punching the window at the floral shop.
Phillips allegedly became agitated and didn’t want to leave the bar when it closed, according to court documents.
“The defendant said he had no recollection of damaging the window at Ed’s Floral,” the complaint states.
- LeRoy man accused of smashing window at floral shop
- Man sentenced for smashing windows
- Floral shops prep for Valentine's Day
- LeRoy man accused of Riceville burglary
- Trial set in smashed windows case
- Police: Mason City man facing felony charge for smashing windows at rental property
- Golden Apple Award: Tiffany Timm, LeRoy-Ostrander
- Parents want answers at Leroy-Ostrander
- LeRoy man pleads guilty to damaging a business
- UNI smashes Hampton, 44-0