OSAGE, Iowa – A Minnesota man is pleading not guilty to stealing thousands of dollars in tools in Mitchell County.
Kenneth Ray Nightingale, 35 of LeRoy, MN, is charged with 3rd degree burglary and 2nd degree theft. Authorities say Nightingale broke into a locked trailer at Iowa Select Farms in Riceville and took $8,000 worth of tools. The break-in and theft happened between December 7 and December 8 in 2017.
Charges were filed against Nightingale in February and he was picked up in Red Wing, MN, on an outstanding warrant on August 14.
No trial date has been set.
- LeRoy man accused of Riceville burglary
- Riceville's Throndson picks Upper Iowa
- Riceville man arrested in St. Paul
- LeRoy man accused of smashing window at floral shop
- Golden Apple Award: Tiffany Timm, LeRoy-Ostrander
- Parents want answers at Leroy-Ostrander
- New Bike Program Launched in Leroy
- LeRoy man pleads guilty to damaging a business
- Man accused of multiple Howard County burglaries
- Riceville's Tweite wins KIMT's Spotlight Play of the Night