NEWRY TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A northeast Freeborn County man was found dead under his lawn mower Wednesday.
Officials say David Spinler, 81, went out to work in his year and when he find found him, he was in a drainage ditch underneath his mower.
An autopsy is planned to determine the cause of death.
- Lawn mower death in Freeborn County
- Using safe practices on a lawn mower
- Prison sentence for Mower County drug death
- Freeborn-Mower Co-op to get $17 million federal loan
- Freeborn-Mower co-op issues warning about phone calls
- Freeborn-Mower Coop warns customers about fake calls
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Looking into safety at Mower County Fair safety after incidents in Freeborn County
- Power outage: 500 poles broken, on ground in Freeborn, Mower counties
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County