ROCHESTER, Minn. – Police responded Monday to a dead body in a creek near the Days Inn.
The Rochester Police Department says it was called just before 12:30 pm about a body in the 3800 block of Commerical Drive SW. Officers arrived and confirmed it was a deceased 39-year-old male. The initial report is there is no obvious trauma to the body that could have caused his death.
An investigation is underway but police say there does not appear to be any danger to the general public. Law enforcement had cleared the scene by 3:30 pm.
- Dead body found in southern Rochester creek
- Body found in southern Minnesota
- Woman found dead in southern Minnesota
- Body of missing man found in Rochester
- Dead body found in southern MN ditch believed to be missing 2-year-old Noelani Robinson
- Authorities awaiting toxicology reports of man who was found dead in Rochester creek
- Rochester police: 2 dead bodies found in apartment not considered suspicious
- Authorities: Hunter found dead under tree stand in southern MN
- Blooming Prairie reacts to dead body found in ditch
- Southern Minnesota body identified as Minneapolis man