update from Iowa DOT - the tow ban has been lifted: Worth Co. Winnebago Co. Hancock Co. Cerro Gordo Co. And Floyd Co. Towing services are prohibited.
Mitchell Co. Howard Co. And Chickasaw Co. Towing services are prohibited.
Franklin Co. Towing services are prohibited.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
ROAD CONDITIONS: Click Here
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Law Enforcement: Tow ban lifted throughout much of north Iowa; 'terrible' roads in southern Minnesota
- Friday morning update: Tow bans lifted for many north Iowa counties
- Tracking roadways: Trouble spots on north Iowa, southern Minnesota roads
- Road conditions in North Iowa and southern Minnesota
- Tow ban in effect for many north Iowa counties
- UPDATE: Tow bans lifted in Cerro Gordo and Worth counties
- Tow bans in effect for some NE Iowa counties
- Iowa State Patrol issued tow ban during Wednesday's snow storm
- Peak alert for North Iowa and southern Minnesota
- Cold snap hits North Iowa and Southern Minnesota