ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man arrested after what police described as a running gun battle has been sentenced to probation.
Thaddeus Maurice Merritt, 20 of Las Vegas, Nevada, was arrested in August 2018 after Rochester police said he and a juvenile were part of a two-vehicle chase and exchange of gunfire that started on Colonial Lanes and continued on Oxford Lane.
Merritt has now pleaded guilty to one count of dangerous weapons-drive by shooting. He’s been given seven years of supervised probation and must perform 200 hours of community work service.
- Las Vegas man sentenced for Rochester gun battle
- Rochester man sentenced for stealing a gun
- Not guilty plea in Rochester gun battle
- Rochester woman sentenced for BB gun shooting
- Sentence handed down in Rochester gun threat
- Man arrested after Rochester standoff sentenced for gun crime
- Rochester man sentenced for gun threat to mother and son
- Rochester man sentenced for stalking
- Man sentenced for Rochester robberies
- Man sentenced after Rochester crashes