KIMT News 3- According to data from the White House, the first week of open enrollment for healthcare under the Affordable Care Act is bringing a large turnout.
According to the data, around 600,000 have already signed up for healthcare this year. Those numbers are relatively similar to past years.
Those we spoke with who have already signed up for healthcare say they're being advised not to make many changes to their plan just yet.
"I think people are frightened right now about what is going to happen," says Barbara Butler of Albert Lea. "I went in for open enrollment and I was advised to "let it be" because we don't really know what's going to happen."
Open enrollment runs through December 15th.
- Large turn out for first week of open enrollment
- Health insurance enrollment starts Nov. 1st
- Enrollment dates for TSA's PreCheck expedited screening program
- Officials say enrollment drop at Iowa universities planned
- Study finds NFL players have large aortas
- County preps for large voter turnout
- KIMT turns 64!
- Appeals court approves large hot lot near Zumbrota
- Iowa city takes down large American flag because of costs
- Large turnout for 14th annual "Bicycles, Blues and BBQ"