HAMILTON COUNTY, Iowa – A large sink hole has closed a road in north central Iowa.
The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office said Highway 69 at 320th St. has been closed due to the sinkhole.
Several accidents occurred when vehicle struck the sinkhole, authorities said.
- Large sink hole closes road in north central Iowa
- Sink hole shuts down Twin Cities highway
- Flood waters closing roads in North Iowa and SE Minnesota
- Photos: Severe storm drops large hail around north Iowa
- Late run by Kansas sinks Iowa State's bid for impressive road win
- Measles warning for central Iowa
- Iowa DOT road announcements
- North Iowa Bulls claim sixth-straight central division crown
- Winter Weather Advisory for some north-central Iowa counties
- Officials say donated wildlife area thriving in north-central Iowa