HAMILTON COUNTY, Iowa – A large sink hole has closed a road in north central Iowa.
The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office said Highway 69 at 320th St. has been closed due to the sinkhole.
Several accidents occurred when vehicle struck the sinkhole, authorities said.
- Large sink hole closes road in north central Iowa
- Sink hole shuts down Twin Cities highway
- Boy drowns in large pond in central Iowa
- Flood waters closing roads in North Iowa and SE Minnesota
- Frontage road closed near North Iowa Events Center
- Photos: Severe storm drops large hail around north Iowa
- Late run by Kansas sinks Iowa State's bid for impressive road win
- Measles warning for central Iowa
- Winter Weather Advisory for some north-central Iowa counties
- New CEO named at United Way of North Central Iowa