OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - Around $2,400 worth of drugs are off the street after the Violent Crimes Enforcement Team conducted a narcotics warrant at 208 ½ 11th St. SE in Rochester.
Authorities said 86.65 grams of methamphetamine, less than a gram of heroin along with pills and paraphernalia were located that led to the arrest of 45-year-old Connie Ziemann.
Ziemann is facing charges for first-degree sales of a controlled substance, first-degree possession of a controlled substance and fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance.
- Large meth arrest leads to felony charges against Rochester woman
- Controlled buys lead to felony drug charge against Rochester woman
- Rochester woman sentenced for meth
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- Police: Rochester woman charged after being found with liquid meth
- Meth sends Rochester woman to prison
- Elgin woman sentenced for Rochester meth possession
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- First guilty plea in Rochester meth arrests