WINONA, Minn. – A Fillmore County driver is involved in a Winona County crash.
It happened just after noon Thursday at the intersection of Highway 61 and Sugar Loaf View. A car driven by an 82-year-old man from Lanesboro was trying to cross the southbound lanes of Highway 61 when he was hit by a semi driven by a 47-year-old Man from Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.
The Minnesota State Patrol says there were injuries in this collision but has not released any details.
Winona police, fire, and ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Lanesboro man in Winona crash
- Charging up in Lanesboro
- Lanesboro man pleads not guilty in fatal Montana crash
- Lanesboro Ambulance Service needs volunteers
- Winona man killed in Thursday morning crash
- One injured in car/truck crash west of Lanesboro
- Lanesboro woman hurt in weekend crash in NE Iowa
- Winona County killer sentenced
- Finding new housing options in Lanesboro
- Winona teen dies in Houston County crash