FLOYD COUNTY, Iowa - The Iowa State Patrol said a 40-year-old Greene man died in a crash Wednesday morning.
Troy Reams was identified by State Patrol as the person killed when a car hit a semi driven by 58-year-old Stasys Sabaliauskis at around 5:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The Iowa State Patrol said Reams was driving a 2017 Ford Fusion and was traveling eastbound on Highway 18 when it rear-ended a 2012 Volvo semi-tractor/trailer.
The crash happened at the intersection of the Avenue of the Saints and Highway 218.
The Iowa State Patrol was assisted by the Floyd County Sheriff’s Office, Floyd County Fire and Rescue, AMR Ambulance and the Iowa DOT.
- Update: State Patrol says Greene man killed in Floyd County crash
- UPDATE: Postville man killed in Floyd County rollover
- Floyd County crash turns deadly
- UPDATE: Final name known in fatal Floyd County crash
- Update: 2nd crash involving farm equipment reported in Floyd County
- UPDATE: Tornado Warning expires in Floyd County
- State Patrol: 1 killed in southern Minnesota rollover crash
- State Patrol identifies children killed in eastern Iowa crash
- Floyd County man sentenced for meth
- Minneapolis man arrested in Floyd County