ROCHESTER, Minn. - An early-morning fire at a Rochester hotel was the result of a lamp catching on fire.
The incident happened on the second floor at the Quality Inn and Suites.
The Rochester Fire Department was able to put out the fire with an extinguisher.
The people staying in the hotel room haven’t been located.
- Lamp catches fire inside Rochester hotel room
- Car catches fire in Rochester
- Rochester hotel evacuated after fire
- Minivan catches on fire in Rochester
- Two-story home catches fire in Rochester
- Basement room catches fire in Charles City home
- Probation for Rochester hotel burglary
- City of Rochester asking hotels to change policies and allow residents to book rooms
- Rochester police investigating human trafficking at hotel
- Rochester hotel getting $30 million in improvements