STREAMING NOW: Watch Now
CLOSINGS: View Closings

Lamp catches fire inside Rochester hotel room

The incident happened on the second floor at the Quality Inn and Suites.

Posted: Dec 19, 2018 7:12 AM

ROCHESTER, Minn. - An early-morning fire at a Rochester hotel was the result of a lamp catching on fire.
The incident happened on the second floor at the Quality Inn and Suites.
The Rochester Fire Department was able to put out the fire with an extinguisher.
The people staying in the hotel room haven’t been located.

Article Comments

Mason City
Few Clouds
43° wxIcon
Hi: 57° Lo: 32°
Feels Like: 43°
Albert Lea
Overcast
46° wxIcon
Hi: 53° Lo: 32°
Feels Like: 46°
Austin
Broken Clouds
46° wxIcon
Hi: 56° Lo: 33°
Feels Like: 46°
Charles City
Broken Clouds
43° wxIcon
Hi: 57° Lo: 32°
Feels Like: 40°
Rochester
Broken Clouds
45° wxIcon
Hi: 52° Lo: 30°
Feels Like: 41°
Showers possible on Wednesday
KIMT Radar
KIMT Eye in the sky

Latest Video

Image

Keeping EMS and Firefighters apart during the pandemic

Image

Virtual 5K

Image

Minnesota leads the way for takeout food

Image

Mason City YMCA hosts virtual 5k

Image

Sharing Music During the Pandemic

Image

Make Your Own Disinfectant

Image

Chris' PM Weather Forecast 4/7

Image

Grocery store safety measures

Image

Dr. Brian McDonough talks about Covid-19 anxiety

Image

Two businesses closing due to COVID-19

Community Events