FOREST CITY, Iowa – A man is sentenced for dealing drugs in Winnebago County.
Jeremy John Richardson, 45 of Albert Lea, pleaded guilty to two counts of delivery of methamphetamine. He was arrested after law enforcement said he twice sold meth out of a Lake Mills home in October 2018.
Richardson was sentenced Tuesday to three to five years of supervised probation. And must get a substance abuse and mental health evaluation.
- Lake Mills meth dealer sentenced
- Accused Lake Mills meth dealer pleads not guilty
- Prison sentence for Rochester meth dealer
- Texas meth dealers sentenced in Minnesota
- Rochester meth dealer sentenced to prison
- Suspended sentences for Floyd County meth dealer
- Wright County meth dealer sentenced to federal prison
- Trailer park drug dealer sentenced
- Clear Lake woman sentenced for meth
- Lake Mills man pleads not guilty to meth crime