GARNER, Iowa – A man accused of following someone home, forcing his way in, and then assaulting them is pleading not guilty.
Jesus Roman Gallardo, 24 of Lake Mills, was arrested on February 5 and charged with 1st degree burglary and domestic abuse assault. Authorities say he followed someone to their home in Hancock County from a party in Thompson on December 16, 2017, and then repeatedly assaulted that person over many hours.
Gallardo is now scheduled to stand trial on April 18.
- Lake Mills man pleads not guilty to burglary and domestic abuse
- Lake Mills man charged with burglary and domestic assault
- Plea deal for Clear Lake man over burglary, domestic abuse
- Lake Mills man pleads not guilty to pig rustling
- Lake Mills man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Lake Mills man pleads guilty to growing marijuana
- Lake Mills man pleads not guilty to kidnapping related crimes
- Lake Mills man pleads not guilty to meth crime
- Minnesota man pleads guilty to Lake Mills snowmobile thefts
- Garner man pleads not guilty to domestic abuse