FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Lake Mills man who police say was growing marijuana in his home is pleading guilty.
54-year-old Ralph Boyd Highlander was arrested after law enforcement searched his home in April and said they found marijuana, growing equipment, methamphetamine, and several medications without a prescription.
Highlander was charged with seven drug crimes but is pleading guilty to one, manufacturing marijuana. He is due to be sentenced on January 30 in Winnebago County District Court.
- Lake Mills man pleads guilty to growing marijuana
- Lake Mills man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Probation for growing marijuana in Lake Mills
- Lake Mills man pleads not guilty to kidnapping related crimes
- Lake Mills man pleads not guilty to pig rustling
- Lake Mills man pleads not guilty to meth crime
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Lake MIlls woman pleads guilty to drug charge
- Accused Lake Mills meth dealer pleads not guilty
- Clear Lake teen pleads not guilty to marijuana charge