LAKE MILLS, Iowa – A Winnebago County man is accused of hitting someone with a baseball bat.
Shannon Matthew Miller, 43 of Lake Mills, is charged with going armed with intent. Law enforcement says it was called to the 200 block of North 4th Avenue W in Lake Mills on July 25 and found a man with a large whelp on his left arm. The man told authorities he was in his yard when Miller hit him with a bat.
Going armed with intent is a class “D” felony, punishable by up to five years in prison.
Court records show a no contact order has also been filed in this case.
- Lake Mills man accused of bat attack
- Lake Mills man accused of stealing tools
- Charles City man accused of baseball bat attack
- Lake Mills man in more legal trouble
- Lookout for Lake Mills wrestling
- Guilty plea in Oronoco bat attack
- Plea deal in Winnebago County bat attack
- Guilty plea in Floyd county bat attack
- Sentence handed down in Rochester bat attack
- Accused Lake Mills meth dealer pleads not guilty