FARIBAULT COUNTY, Minn. – An Iowa driver is hurt in a two-vehicle collision in southern Minnesota.
It happened a little before 6 pm Monday on Highway 169 in Faribault County. The Minnesota State Patrol says Kassandra Ramirez, 25 of Lake Mills, IA, and Maurice Allen Walker, 81 of Winnebago, MN, were both driving south when Walker struck Ramirez from behind.
Ramirez and her passenger, Stephanie Rivas, 23 of Blue Earth, and Walker and his passenger, Sharon Joanne Walker, 71 of Winnebago, all suffered non-life threatening injuries and were taken to United Hospital District in Blue Earth for treatment. The State Patrol says all four were wearing their seatbelts.
The Faribault County Sheriff’s Office, Blue Earth police, fire and ambulance, and Winnebago police, fire and ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Lake Mills driver in southern Minnesota crash
- Clear Lake driver in southern Minnesota crash
- Lake Mills woman injured in Minnesota rollover
- Lookout for Lake Mills wrestling
- 1 killed in southern Minnesota motorcycle crash
- Minnesota man killed in southern Iowa crash
- SAW: Gabe Irons of Lake Mills
- Probation for growing marijuana in Lake Mills
- Lake Mills man accused of stealing tools
- Lake Mills man accused of bat attack