ALGONA, Iowa – A life sentence has been handed down for a Kossuth County killing.
Jeffrey Lynn Winters, 61 of Livermore, was found guilty in October of 1st degree murder. Law enforcement says he shot Randy Merle Page to death in Page’s Lu Verne garage in August 2018.
On Tuesday, Winters was ordered to spend the rest of his life behind bars. He must also pay $150,000 in restitution to Page’s widow.
- Kossuth County murderer gets life in prison
- Coralville man pleads guilty to Kossuth County bank murder, will spend rest of life in prison
- Kossuth County murder trial is delayed
- Former Kossuth County farmer sentenced to federal prison
- Lakota man facing murder charge in Kossuth County
- Luck decides two elections in Kossuth County
- Not guilty plea in Kossuth County killing
- Kossuth County included in new disaster proclamation
- Warning about flooded roads in Kossuth County
- Kossuth County teen killed in auto accident