DES MOINES, Iowa – The three people found dead July 12 at a home in Kossuth County have been identified.
The Iowa State Medical Examiner’s Office says Mason Alrik Cederwall, 22, Amy Lynn Manna, 30, and Austin James Bernhard, 30, were all shot to death at 524 S. Morehouse Street in Bancroft. Authorities say Cederwall and Manna were murdered and Bernhard committed suicide.
Investigators say Bernhard was Manna’s ex-boyfriend and has been arrested on July 4 for assault and burglary after an incident involving Cederwall and Manna.
- Kossuth County murder trial is delayed
- Death investigation underway in Kossuth County
- Man facing 1st-degree murder charge in Kossuth Co. death
- Lakota man facing murder charge in Kossuth County
- Luck decides two elections in Kossuth County
- Not guilty plea in Kossuth County killing
- Kossuth County included in new disaster proclamation
- Warning about flooded roads in Kossuth County
- Kossuth County teen killed in auto accident
- Flooding causes road closures in Kossuth County