KOSSUTH COUNTY, Iowa – An Algona man has been arrested for sexual exploitation of a minor after an investigation that spanned more than a year.
Alexander Arndorfer, 22, is facing charges for two counts of sexual expolitation of a minor, one count of telephone disemmination of obscene material to a minor and one count of dissemnation of obscene material to a minor, according to court documents.
Authorities say on May 12, 2017, Arndorfer solicited a minor female to send nude photographs of herself to him. He is also accused of sending a nude video of himself to the minor.
He is being held in the Kossuth County Jail.
- Kossuth Co. man facing charges for sexual exploitation of a minor
- 19-year-old facing felony sexual exploitation charge
- Cresco man pleads guilty to sexual exploitation of a minor
- Jailed Iowa coach now faces 5 sexual exploitation charges
- Iowa teacher charged with sexually exploiting student
- Man facing 1st-degree murder charge in Kossuth Co. death
- Lakota man facing murder charge in Kossuth County
- Drake University professor accused of sexual exploitation
- Lawsuit: Iowa physician assistant sexually exploited patient
- Parents sue after Minnesota students sexually exploited