GARNER, Iowa – A Hancock County woman is accused of buying 10 vehicles under a fake name.
Guadencia Pecina Calixto, 40 of Klemme, is charged with 1st degree fraudulent practice. She was charged Friday but authorities say the crime occurred between May 2016 and November 2018. Court documents say Calixto used a fake name and identification at the Hancock County Treasurer’s Office to obtain the titles to 10 vehicles worth a combined total of more than $10,000.
Law enforcement says Calixto obtained the name and ID illegally.
- Klemme woman accused of vehicle purchase fraud
- Klemme woman sentenced for automobile purchase fraud
- Klemme woman to stand trial for vehicle fraud
- Klemme woman pleads guilty to illegally buying vehicles
- Not guilty plea in Klemme drug arrest
- Rural Klemme home damaged by fire
- Man sentenced for Klemme drug arrest
- Klemme man facing drug/gun charges
- Klemme man sentenced for illegal 'drug kits'
- Court docs: Mason City woman accused of insurance fraud, theft