GARNER, Iowa – A Klemme man is sentenced for selling home-made “drug kits.”
Ronald Paul Chantrill, 56, must serve three to five years of probation and pay a $750 fine. He pleaded guilty to possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine, marijuana, and Psilocyn.
Law enforcement says after identifying Chantrill as a dealer of meth and other drugs, a search of his home in 2018 found containers that each held multiple different illegal narcotics.
- Klemme man sentenced for illegal 'drug kits'
- Man sentenced for Klemme drug arrest
- Klemme man pleads guilty to making 'drug kits'
- Klemme man sentenced on federal drug and gun charges
- Klemme man facing drug/gun charges
- Klemme woman sentenced for automobile purchase fraud
- Not guilty plea in Klemme drug arrest
- Klemme woman pleads guilty to illegally buying vehicles
- Klemme man pleads guilty to federal drug and gun charges
- Rural Klemme home damaged by fire