ROCHESTER, Minn. – Firefighters responded to an apartment fire Wednesday evening.
Authorities say the call came in a little after 8 pm for a duplex in the 1800 block of 43rd Street NW. The Rochester Fire Department says a cooking fire for the upper level unit was put out with portable extinguishers. The fire was contained to the kitchen and no one was hurt. One person was home at the time of the fire.
Rochester police and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Kitchen fire in Rochester apartment
- Kitchen fire in Rochester
- Small kitchen fire in Rochester
- Kitchen fire leads to evacuation in Rochester
- Rochester fire station gets new kitchen table made by firefighter
- Boy rescued from Rochester apartment fire
- Rochester Police: Woman finds bullet lodged in kitchen
- Authorities rescue elderly woman after kitchen fire
- Small kitchen fire in Austin extinguished quickly
- Apartment fire in Rochester put out by sprinkler