KIMT NEWS 3 – Sunday is a day to celebrate the past in North Iowa.
That’s because the Kinney Pioneer Museum had its 50th Anniversary.
The museum is full of local treasures dating back decades.
Mildred Evans lives in Mason City and said there’s lessons that come from museums like this one.
“There's so many things with progress and that, you lose sight of a lot of the good stuff that we've had,” Evans said, “and so I think it's really something that most people appreciate. I know I do.”
The museum is open Tuesday through Sunday from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Kinney Pioneer Museum celebrates 50 years
- Children's museum celebrates National Women's History Month
- Hindu holiday celebration at Minnesota Children's Museum
- Noon Year's Eve Celebration
- Francis Lauer celebrates 50 years of service
- New Museum in Rochester
- "Saving Our Healthcare" celebrates one year
- Celebrating 16 years of team work
- North Iowa Youth Center celebrates 21 years
- Hall of Famer, pioneering manager Frank Robinson dies at 83