NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Mason City man stands accused of vandalizing a gaming machine at the Diamond Jo Casino.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office says it was called to the casino around 2:15 am on Saturday. A deputy took a report and viewed the damage done to the machine.
55-year-old Dion King was arrested and charged with 2nd degree criminal mischief, a crime involving between $1,000 and $10,000 in damage to property. He’s been booked into the Worth County Jail.
- King charged with casino vandalism
- Charge dropped in casino vandalism
- Northwood woman charged with Burger King theft
- Hospital vandal pleads guilty
- Hospital vandal sentenced
- No casino for Cedar Rapids
- Iowa police charge boys after vandalism killed 500K bees
- Salvation Army burglarized and vandalized
- Vandalism warning from Austin police
- Iowa officials investigate cemetery vandalism