MASON CITY, Iowa – A man arrested after a violent incident at Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa has been sentenced.
47-year-old Brian Lowell Hahn of Kensett was found guilty on a trespass charge for a disturbance on May 10 where he was accused of slamming a hospital room door so hard it caused significant damage. Hahn was also accused of grabbing someone, causing both of them to fall to the ground.
He has been given two years of supervised probation, must pay a $315 civil penalty, and must pay $1,850 in restitution.
- Kensett man sentenced for hospital damage
- Construction underway at Northwood-Kensett
- Former Northwood-Kensett teacher sentenced for drug possession
- Top Colonel speaks with Northwood-Kensett students
- Kensett man hit by car and killed in Worth County
- Hospital vandal sentenced
- Northwood-Kensett superintendent in running for Fort Dodge job
- Red-hot Northwood-Kensett Vikings start the season 3-0
- Kensett woman pleads not guilty to child endagerment
- Highlights: Northwood-Kensett baseball looks for fourth-straight win