MASON CITY, Iowa – Several Hawkeye legends are scheduled to be in Mason City on Saturday, including Jeff Horner, Greg Brunner, Adam Haluska and Matt Gatens. They’ll be playing in a charity game at Mason City High School for the late Kenny Arnold.
Arnold helped lead Iowa to the Final Four in 1980 but experienced physical and financial challenges ever since due to a brain tumor. Arnold passed away on April 27th at age 59.
The event begins at 7 PM.
Mason City High School will be hosting a charity basketball game this Saturday, May 4th at 7:00 pm between Hawkeye and Mohawk Alumni. Proceeds will go to the Kenny Arnold Foundation. Greg Brunner, Adam Haluska, and Matt Gatens are just a few Hawkeyes who will be in attendance!
— Jeff Horner (@Jeff_Horner2) May 1, 2019
- Kenny Arnold fundraiser set for Saturday in Mason City
- Hawkeye great Kenny Arnold dies at 59
- Honoring Hawkeye great Kenny Arnold: 'In the end, we’re all Hawkeyes'
- Trial set in Mason City car chase
- Meth trials set for Mason City duo
- Record set at the Mason City airport
- Sentencing set for Mason City domestic assault
- PTTP sets 2018 fundraising goal
- 'Cops Against Cancer' unveils new fundraising tool in Mason City
- City officials: Groundbreaking set for Mason City housing project