ROCHESTER, Minn. – A Kellogg woman is pleading not guilty to drug crimes in Olmsted County.
Julie Lynn Bigelow, 48, was charged in May with 1st degree drug sales and 2nd degree drug possession. The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says Bigelow was a passenger in a vehicle stopped on 17th Street and was found with 29.5 grams of methamphetamine in a clear plastic bag.
A trial date for Bigelow has been set for April 8, 2019.
- Kellogg woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Kellogg woman pleads not guilty to meth possession
- Garage-dweller pleads guilty to meth possession
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Garage-dweller pleads not guilty to meth possession
- Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Ventura woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Albert Lea woman pleads not guilty to possessing meth and counterfeit cash
- Cresco woman sentenced for meth possession
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug possession