ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman accused of drug crimes in Olmsted County is pleading guilty.
Julie Lynn Bigelow, 49 of Kellogg, was the passenger in a vehicle pulled over in May 2018. The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says Bigelow was found with 29.5 grams of methamphetamine in a clear plastic bag.
She pleaded guilty Thursday to 2nd degree drug possession and is due to be sentenced on June 24.
- Kellogg woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Kellogg woman pleads not guilty to meth possession
- Garage-dweller pleads guilty to meth possession
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Garage-dweller pleads not guilty to meth possession
- Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Ventura woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Albert Lea woman pleads not guilty to possessing meth and counterfeit cash
- Cresco woman sentenced for meth possession
- Austin duo plead guilty to drug possession