KIMT News 3 DayBreak Anchor Tyler Utzka is working to raise money for breast cancer treatment and research locally.
He’s a candidate for the American Cancer Society’s Real Men Wear Pink - Rochester campaign.
The Real Men Wear Pink program gives men a leadership role in the fight against breast cancer. Every dollar raised helps save lives from the disease through early detection and prevention, innovative breast cancer research and patient support.
Utzka along with eight other Rochester based businessmen, community leaders and entrepreneurs are competing to raise the most money with a deadline of October 31st. From now until then, you’ll see Tyler wearing pink on-air with a tie or lapel pin.
Please consider donating to his campaign with a goal of raising $2,500.
- KIMT's Tyler Utzka a candidate for the American Cancer Society’s Real Men Wear Pink campaign
- National Real Men Wear Pink Day
- Help KIMT News 3's Tyler Utzka raise $3,000 for breast cancer treatment and research
- Real Men Wear Pink: local men pledging to raise money for breast cancer
- "Real Men" raise over $50,000 to fight breast cancer
- 'Pink at the Pump' campaign kicks off today
- Relay for Life of Dodge County, one of American Cancer Society's top events in the region
- Paint the Town Pink raises over $300,000 for cancer research
- 'Paint the Town Pink' raises over $300K for cancer research
- Iowa Ag. Secretary candidate makes campaign stop