WASHINGTON, DC – The Office of U.S. Senator Joni Ernst says she is getting divorced.
An Ernst spokesperson issued the following statement on Monday:
“Senator Ernst and her husband, Gail, are in the process of divorcing. They remain committed to their children and family, and ask for respect for their privacy during this difficult time.”
Joni and Gail Ernst were married in 1992.
- Joni Ernst is getting a divorce
- Joni Ernst denies affair allegations
- Waterloo man convicted of threatening Joni Ernst
- Man sentenced for threatening Joni Ernst
- Senator Joni Ernst makes stops in North Iowa
- Iowa Senator Joni Ernst comments on recent executive moves with border security and birthright citizenship
- January may be divorce season
- Grassley, Ernst talk biofuels with the President
- Ernst seeks Pentagon answers about kid-on-kid sex assaults
- Stellar Industries looking to discuss worker shortage with Sen. Ernst