MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. – Johan Santana will be inducted into the Minnesota Twins Hall of Fame on Saturday.
Santana pitched for the Twins from 2000 to 2007, going 93-44 with six complete games and four shutouts while posting a 3.22 ERA, 364 walks and 1,381 strikeouts. He won the American League Cy Young Award twice and set a Twins record with 17 strikeouts in 8 innings on August 19, 2007.
Santana will be honored during a special on-field ceremony before the Twins take on the Kansas City Royals at Target Field.
- Johan Santana to join the Twins' Hall of Fame
- Janet Jackson, Def Leppard, Nicks join Rock Hall of Fame
- Sebolt inducted to IHSAA Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2019 class announced
- Former NIACC standout Yanda selected to NJCAA football hall of fame
- 3 North Iowans heading into 2019 wrestling Hall of Fame class
- North Iowa band to be inducted into Iowa Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Twins' Mauer announces his retirement
- Sink hole shuts down Twin Cities highway
- Woman accused Twins player of misconduct