MASON CITY, Iowa – Stealing a jet ski is sending a Forest City man to prison.
Jordan Ronald Currier, 24, pleaded guilty to 2nd degree theft and has now been sentenced to up to five years behind bars.
Currier and Kristofer Warren Voigt were accused of stealing a jet ski on August 27 from a property in Clear Lake. The jet ski was on a trailer with a “for sale” sign on it and court documents state video surveillance footage shows two men hooking the trailer to a pickup truck and driving away with it. Law enforcement says it found the jet ski parked in Voigt’s driveway.
Voigt pleaded not guilty to 2nd degree theft and conspiracy to commit a non-forcible felony. His trial on that charge is scheduled to begin on January 8, 2019.
- Jet ski thief sentenced
- Credit card car thief sentenced
- Different pleas from accused jet ski thieves
- Tool thief sentenced in Howard County
- UPDATE: Second man arrested in Clear Lake jet ski theft
- Minneapolis credit card thief finally sentenced in Rochester
- Deferred judgment for alley thief
- Accused car thief pleads guilty
- Austin purse thief gets probation
- Rochester mail thief gets probation