ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man will spend a year in jail after pleading guilty to four separate incidents of indecent exposure.
Taylor Gehrking, 35 of Byron, entered those pleas Thursday and was ordered to spend 365 days in the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center and undergo a psychological-sexual evaluation.
Gehrking was arrested for exposing himself in March, June, and twice in July. Rochester police say he has a long history of public masturbation.
- Jail time for man caught touching himself in public
- Jail time for Austin man
- Rochester man gets jail time for stalking
- Austin man gets jail time for sexual misconduct
- Minneapolis man gets jail time in Mason City
- No jail time in convenience store thefts
- Man pleads not guilty to sexually touching a 10-year-old
- 11 tornadoes touched down in Iowa Tuesday
- Humboldt priest removed after reported touching
- Osage man sentenced to jail