NORTHWOOD, Iowa – An Albert Lea man is sentenced to jail for a Worth County theft.
Jacob Steven Segura, 20, pleaded guilty to 3rd degree theft for stealing items from a Joice home in September 2018. Authorities say Segura’s shoes matched prints at the scene of the crime.
He’s been ordered to spend 14 days in the Worth County Jail and pay a $625 fine.
Segura is still facing a charge of 1st degree theft in Winnebago County over a stolen pickup truck.
- Jail sentence for North Iowa theft
- Second sentence in North Iowa auto thefts
- Texas man sentenced for North Iowa pig theft
- North Iowa escapee sentenced to more jail time
- North Iowa woman sentenced for forgery
- North Iowa man sentenced for benefit fraud
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to Ames theft
- Guilty plea in multi-county north Iowa theft case
- North Iowa man arrested for Minnesota hog theft
- Minnesota man accused of North Iowa snowmobile thefts