MASON CITY, Iowa – Struggling with law enforcement means jail time for a Cerro Gordo County man.
Terry Lee Kiefer, 28 of Mason City, was picked up on outstanding warrants in the early morning hours of February 11 in downtown Mason City. Authorities say Kiefer ignored commands to stop and resisted an officer’s attempt to get him to the ground, resulting in a cut or abrasion to the officer’s neck.
Kiefer pleaded guilty to interference with official acts, a simple misdemeanor, and has been sentenced to 30 days in jail and must pay a $250 fine.
- Jail sentence for Mason City man who resisted arrest
- Mason City man sentenced to jail for assaulting police
- UPDATE: Man jailed after Mason City crash
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Mason City man sentenced for drugs
- Mason City man sentenced to federal prison
- Mason City man gets consecutive sentences
- Mason City man sentenced for knife incident
- Mason City man sentenced for domestic abuse