UPDATE: The Minnesota Department of Transportation says traffic has resumed with a 10 minute eastbound delay between Exit 229: Olmsted County Road 10 and Exit 224: MN 42; Olmsted County Road 7 (near Eyota). The eastbound lane was closed around 2:45 pm due to a jackknifed semi trailer. It reopened around 3:30 pm.
Previous story below
DOVER, Minn. - A jackknifed semi has blocked the eastbound lane of Interstate-90 in southeastern Minnesota.
Minnesota511 said the blockage is at Olmsted County Rd. 7 and exit 229.
The crash was reported around 2:45 p.m.
For the latest Iowa road conditions, click here.
For the latest Minnesota road conditions, click here.
For Iowa DOT traffic cameras, click here.
For Minnesota DOT traffic cameras, click here.
For Iowa DOT rest stop locations, click here.
For Minnesota DOT rest stop locations, click here.
- I-90 reopened in SE Minnesota after jackknifed semi blocked traffic
- Jackknifed Semis in Southeastern Minnesota
- Semi jackknifes on Highway 52 in Rochester
- I-35 and I-90 reopened in southern Minnesota
- 6 killed in overnight crash on I-90 in SE Minnesota
- Semi accident on I-90 in Olmsted County
- Chatfield semi driver in I-90 collision
- Rochester man's car hit by semi on I-90
- I-90 reopens and travelers can hit the road
- I-90 traffic shift starts Monday in Freeborn County